The purpose of this policy to explain what information we need from you in relation to your personal data for swift processing of payments and what you may expect from us.
Inter City Money Limited is registered as data controller with the UK Information Commissioner’s office with a registration number ZA281658
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
WHAT WE COLLECT:
Following information is collected as and when business relationship is established and securely monitored:
- Sender completes information i.e. Name, identification document (i.e. Identity Card, Passport, and Driving License), Full customer’s address, Occupation, DOB, and Relation with Payment Receiver.
- Beneficiary information (i.e. Beneficiary Full Name, Contact number, Bank Account details for Bank Deposit transactions)
- We may request for additional information from you if you send or receive certain high-value transactions or as needed to comply with our AML/CFT obligations under law.
We use this information to:
- Register you with an account
- Provide the Services as described in our contract.
- Fulfill your Transaction Request
- Send you a confirmation
- Send you requested service information
- Improve your online experience and our website/ service
- Comply with our legal and regulatory obligations
We may only receive your personal data once you visit our branches and authorized agent locations for the purpose of remittances. No other sources obtains to get your personal data neither its third party nor from any publically available databases as we prefer to facilitate customers by having direct interaction only.
SAFEGUARDS TO PROTECT PRIVACY
Protection of personal data is always a top priority of Inter City Money limited, all the information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. We restrict access of your personal information to those employees of Inter City Money Limited only who have business reason for knowing of such information. We continuously educate and train our employees about the importance of confidentiality and privacy of customer information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with the relevant laws and regulations to protect your personal information from un-authorized access.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information to:
- Affiliates, Business partners (It will be in accordance with the consent given by the individual for a specific purpose).
- To assist us in conducting or co-operating in investigation of fraud or other illegal activity where we believe it is reasonable and appropriate to do so.
- To prevent and detect fraud or crime.
- In response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or otherwise required by law.
- To recover bad debt or in relation to your insolvency.
You have all the rights to ask us to stop your personal data for processing of payment or not to use for any kind of social media campaigns / Marketing.
Please contact us at email@example.com
USER ACCESS, CHANGE OR DELETION OF PRIVATE INFORMATION
As per law, you have all the right to access to personal data, your right of access can be exercised in accordance with relevant data protection legislation. Any access request may be subject to a fee of to meet our cost in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
You may request our Authorized agents / Branch to update your private information and you may also restrict them to use your personal information for any further use.
case of any complaints concerning personal data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org